The Wicked Rewards Catering Loyalty Programme
Finally a corporate caterer who provides amazing food and service and looks after the person who places the order ( i.e. YOU!).
You know how the boss gets all those frequent flyer points....ever thought "What about me?"
Here's your chance to easily earn some loyalty points of your own every time you order corporate catering:
Earn points automatically when you order through our website (1 point for every $40 spent)
Choose how you convert your points:
Buy more Wicked catering (1 point for $1 of catering)
Coles Myer $50 gift cards (100 points = $50 Coles Myer Gift Card) - go to the Wicked Rewards Menu
Donate your points to Ozharvest (50 points for a $50 Donation)
Register as an online Wicked customer by clicking here (takes < 43 seconds) - then start earning points with your first order and you will have a $50 Coles Myer Gift Card in no time.
The average Wicked Foods customer is receiving a $50 gift card every 2-3 months - which we feel is a great bonus for the person who makes the choice of caterer...i.e. you!
How Rewarding is it?
In comparison with Qantas Frequent Flyers Rewards Program, to get a $50 Gift Card from Qantas you would need to use 7250 points (fly over 11000km)
You could earn the same $50 Gift Card by ordering catering just 10 times (based on an average $400 order) - and if you keep an eye out for our bonus point email offers you will get to 100 points even faster.
How to Convert Your Points
IMPORTANT: Points are only redeemable when an invoice has been fully paid. In addition if there are any outstanding invoices outside your normal terms you will not be able to redeem your points until they are paid in full.
How to use your Wicked Rewards Points to order Wicked Catering
Using your Wicked Rewards Points to order catering is simple. You can use Wicked Rewards Points to pay for catering at any time, just enter the number of points you would like to use on the Delivery Details screen when you place an order.
1 Wicked Rewards Point = $1 of catering
1. Select your catering from our extensive Food Menu
2. Click ‘Finalise Order’
3. If you’re happy with the order, click ‘Proceed to Delivery Details’
4. On the Delivery Details screen enter the number of points you wish to use in the box next to ‘Cash in Points:’
Reward Points and Coupons
Your Current Points = XX
Cash in Points:
5. Click ‘Update’
6. Finalise your order including selecting a time and date for your delivery.
7. You can place an order using points as well as regular payment, for example if your order comes to $150 you can use 50 points to pay for part of the order and then pay the $100 in the normal way.
How to use your Wicked Rewards Points to order Wicked Gifts and Coles Myer Gift Cards
You can also use Wicked Rewards Points to reward yourself or your team with a $50 Coles Myer Gift Card which can be used to pay for products or services at any Coles Myer store.
Please note - If you’re ordering a Gift Card it is recommended that you place a separate order from your food catering order to avoid later complications with your Accounts Department (it happens!)
1. Select 1 Coles Myer Gift Card from the Wicked Rewards menu
2. Click ‘Finalise Order’, then click ‘Proceed to Delivery Details’
3. Select a time and date you would like the Coles Myer Card delivered to you
4. In the Reward Points and Coupons section enter 100 points in the ‘Cash in Points’ box and then click ‘Update’ -
Your Current Points = XX
Cash in Points:
5. If there is a delivery fee for your order, this will have to be paid for before you can place the order – if you have an Account, pay for the delivery fee on Account, if you don’t have an Account you can pay via credit card or use extra Reward Points to pay the delivery fee. You will not be charged for the delivery however - any delivery fees on Wicked Rewards Card orders will be refunded straight away to your credit card or by the end of the month to your Rewards Points Balance..
6. Finalise the order. Once your Wicked Rewards Card order is finalised you will receive a confirmation email to let you know we have received your order.
7. There is a maximum of one Coles Myer Gift Card per customer per week.
If you have any questions regarding Wicked Rewards please contact email@example.com
Here's how to refer a friend or colleague and boost your Wicked Rewards Points.
1. When your friend or colleague registers as a new customer on the Wicked website they need to name you in the question 'How did you hear about Wicked?"
2. When your friend or colleague's total Wicked orders exceed $500 you will receive 25 bonus Wicked Reward Points at the end of the month the total is reached (once only)
3. When your friend or colleague's total Wicked orders exceed $1000 you will receive another 25 bonus Wicked Rewards Points (once only)
The same deal applies if you leave your company and take Wicked with you to your next company- just let us know when you create a new account for ordering at your new company.
What happens to your points when you leave your job
As the points have been earnt as an employee of a company they technically belong to your employer - you cannot take them with you.
However you are the custodian of the points, so if you would like to transfer them to another employee you must let us know by email from your work email (i.e. before you leave employment).
Unless we receive this notification the points cannot be transferred and will be forfeited immediately.
Please note - you have to place your order through the Wicked website to accumulate Wicked Rewards Points, any orders placed via email will not generate Wicked Rewards Points
If an account is inactive for more than 6 months (if no orders have been placed in that time) the Wicked Rewards Points that were accumulated on that account are withdrawn.