Ideas For Catering For Big Teams at Work
More and more companies are looking to improve workplace culture with informal catered events.
If your compamy isn't doing a regular team lunch or office breakfast it might be time to take a look at https://www.seek.com.au/ for a new employer of choice.
There are so many great options now in Sydney for catering for a large team of people with diverse dietary needs and tastes.
The easiest way to make this happen is to work directly with a specialised corporate caterer who understands your needs. Even better why not Get a Quick Quote - in business hours we will email you a quote within 1-2 hours.
Wicked Foods has some excellent corporate catering suggestions for a large team - we are talking 20+ employees.
1. Have a Team BBQ - check the Wicked BBQ Menu. We can deliver the BBQ already cooked (super easy) or make it an event by hiring a BBQ and a Chef.
2. Go Mexican - check the Mexican Menu - a build your own nacho or tortilla bar will bring everyone together
3. Impress with a Wicked Grazing Table - a viusally spectacular food display - or Grazing Platters to keep it simple
4. If budget is tight try a special Team Lunch package - a simple buffet with a changing daily menu of hot options
5. Individual Lunch Boxes are a great way to look after all your teams special dietary needs and ensure there is food for everyone - the Healthy Heart Lunch Box is super popular.
6. Still popular are Canapes and Finger Foods - with a new variety of hot and cold options including mini burgers, antipasto skewers and arancini balls to name just a few options.
7. Why not wake the team up with a morning event - try some Breakfast Catering favourites
The best corporate caterers will custom design a menu for your team - best place to start is to....